Sunday 21 July 2013

The Coffey Reviewer: Thomas & Friends Series 17 Episode Reviews (Episodes 1 - 10)


THE COFFEY REVIEWER: THOMAS & FRIENDS 
SERIES 17 EPISODE REVIEWS 
(1 - 10)

This was a turning point for me to do more episodes from my internet series "The Coffey Reviewer", and while I was typing down more scripts for future episodes, I had come up with an inspiration from two YouTubers, TheUnluckyTug02 and missoliverandblossom (now DaWillstanator), to make my own unique episode review series on one of the most beloved pre-school show of all time, Thomas & Friends.

So far I have reviewed the first ten episodes of the acclaimed seventeenth series of the show, and yes, I will be back to do some more from October. (with lots more surprises in store!)

For now, here are the link to these reviews for your viewing pleasure.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC-HuBIScRnAw5z1Hsc7j94Saee-YqHK3

Daniel Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment