Monday 15 July 2013

Introduction

Hello everybody! My name is Daniel Coffey, and still living in Surrey England since the day I was born. (for I'm sure most of you might have know me by now...)

So you see, I'm only new to creating such blogs like this one to keep some updates on plenty of things I do in life, especially on some events going on, reviews, filmmaking, acting, and many more.

Along with other things like my current reviewing series that I had come up with about a year ago, as titled "The Coffey Reviewer". Although I had only done a pilot episode, (in which I have reviewed one of the Smurfs cartoon specials involves Olympic Games) I wrote some scripts for more episodes to be made for your viewing pleasure.

And of course, I had finished reviewing the first half of the seventeenth series of Thomas & Friends to keep the reviewing series fresh for the future since the pilot. In the meantime, here's some links to the pilot episode.

THE COFFEY REVIEWER: THE SMURFIC GAMES (PILOT)
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elRNJH4-q6Q
Bliphttp://blip.tv/coffeyman/the-coffey-reviewer-the-smurfic-games-6299648

Thank you for reading, and expect more posts later this month!

Daniel Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment