Friday 14 February 2014

The Coffey Reviewer: Episode #9 - My Smurfy Valentine and Smurfily Ever After

Happy Valentine's day everybody!

And since it's Valentine's day today, I would to show you something I have done last November. However here is some interesting facts about this project.

It was originally going to be released around last Valentine's day in 2013, but due to writer's block and revisions on the script - the release date was then moved to somewhere around August, in which "The Smurfs 2" was released in cinemas, focusing on a story of Smurfette's adventures in Paris with Gargamel and his other two creations - the Naughties.

The script was revised around the time in Summer, however I needed some more time to focus on recording all of my lines which was started in August, as well as recorded myself on camera with some Smurf toys around me for the occasion. But alas, the release date was moved again - to November, the year where Lucille Bliss (the voice of Smurfette in the Smurfs cartoon) had passed away that month in 2012 at age 96.

Despite it had been a most troubled production to date for me, I have finally got around to editing at the end of October and eventually finished the project in November - just in time to celebrate the first year without Lucille.

And now - here are the links to the double feature episode and it's deleted scenes, with all the history and facts about the character of Smurfette herself.

THE COFFEY REVIEWER: EPISODE #9 - MY SMURFY VALENTINE AND SMURFILY EVER AFTER

DELETED SCENES

For more information about "The Coffey Reviewer" in general.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DanCoffey1991


Have a smurfy valentine's day!

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment